PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.
PGUK Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NJ4K channel and looking to network with others

2 posters

Go down

NJ4K channel and looking to network with others Empty NJ4K channel and looking to network with others

Post by NJ4K Sat Apr 11 2015, 01:40

I am new here and am looking for people to network my review and film channel with. I can also create intros for anyone who might be interested. Please do e-mail me on nevermoreraven1973@gmail.com

NJ4K, The show that looks back on things we used to enjoy as kids.... and wonder why.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRwxE9hCt_acUBjNvQ_XmQ
NJ4K
NJ4K

Back to top Go down

NJ4K channel and looking to network with others Empty Re: NJ4K channel and looking to network with others

Post by Danny PGUK Mon Apr 13 2015, 12:21

Welcome aboard just checked out a few videos and you have some great stuff The Nevermore Tales Rest In Motion very well put together enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing more now Smile
Danny PGUK
Danny PGUK
Admin

http://www.pguknetwork.com

Back to top Go down

NJ4K channel and looking to network with others Empty Re: NJ4K channel and looking to network with others

Post by NJ4K Tue Apr 14 2015, 22:06

Thank you. I am fast working on the format, defiently a lot of drama to come and a stage play based on the Channel.
NJ4K
NJ4K

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down