PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.
PGUK Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope I'm not the average YouTuber :P

Go down

I hope I'm not the average YouTuber :P Empty I hope I'm not the average YouTuber :P

Post by SwitchBladeJay Sun Aug 02 2015, 13:23

Name: Jamie, but I go by all sorts of names. SwitchBladeJay is my internet name, shortened to Switch or Jay by most.
Location: London, England. The really chavy area which I can't wait to move away from
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG1voFnmSWtudiKsqbWqRbA
Favorite Games: Way too many to choose from
Favorite Music: Most forms of rock will do me. My favorite bands are Metallica, System of a Down, Bullet for my Valentine, Enter Shikari, Lower Than Atlantis and Rise Against
Favorite Movies: WAY too many to choose from
Favorite Food: Pizza and Spaghetti Bolognese.

And with the template out of the way, allow me to explain more about me. I've been studying and working in the media industry for 5 years expanding my skills as a film maker and as a radio presenter. I've been on YouTube since the very beginning of 2006 and hosted a YouTube channel since 2008. In April 2015, I left the project to pursue a new one, which is my current channel. I post gameplay comedy montages and reviews mainly, but I'm not afraid to branch out. I recently did a vlog series about my trip to Malaga that I really enjoyed.

One of my proudest achievements is my sticked thread of the official Freedom Forums. I have professional skills in film making and radio work which is mainly what YouTube is, so I posted an offer for video reviews on Freedom. Low and behold, 2 weeks after joining, one of the admins loved it so much that he stickied it to the top of the page. That's really what I want to achieve; I don't want to be another YouTuber, I want to be able to help as many people as possible along the way. I'm willing to offer technical advice to anyone who requests it and give feedback on videos of other partners (maybe we should get a feedback section for the forum??? Danny I know you're reading Razz)

Anyway, thanks to PGUK for accepting me into the family. Now let the good times roll Very Happy
SwitchBladeJay
SwitchBladeJay

Back to top Go down