PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.
PGUK Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey im trying to grow my channel!!!

4 posters

Go down

Hey im trying to grow my channel!!! Empty Hey im trying to grow my channel!!!

Post by Italianstallyn1 Wed Jan 21 2015, 06:16

Hey Guys, Italianstallyn1 here. I am new to PGUK and am here to grow my channel and get more traffic. So if you guys wouldnt mind helping out that would be awesome. I also have a FB page set up under Italianstallyn1 as well and twitter @Italianstallyn1. Please dont hestiate to hit me up. i am also open to advice so any tips would be awesome! Thanks
Italianstallyn1
Italianstallyn1

Back to top Go down

Hey im trying to grow my channel!!! Empty Re: Hey im trying to grow my channel!!!

Post by DevilsMountain Wed Jan 21 2015, 17:13

Welcome to the crew, what's your channel link?
DevilsMountain
DevilsMountain

https://www.youtube.com/thedevilsmountain

Back to top Go down

Hey im trying to grow my channel!!! Empty Re: Hey im trying to grow my channel!!!

Post by Italianstallyn1 Wed Jan 21 2015, 22:44

it wont let me insert my channel link....so hopefully it inserts the vid link i put.
Italianstallyn1
Italianstallyn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny PGUK Fri Jan 23 2015, 12:54

Welcome to the forum mate I have already watched a good few of your videos Smile Let's hope you keep the regular videos coming now so we can keep supporting you Cool
Danny PGUK
Danny PGUK
Admin

http://www.pguknetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davide Wed Jan 28 2015, 19:49

Italianstallyn1 wrote:Hey Guys, Italianstallyn1 here. I am new to PGUK and am here to grow my channel and get more traffic. So if you guys wouldnt mind helping out that would be awesome. I also have a FB page set up under Italianstallyn1 as well and twitter @Italianstallyn1. Please dont hestiate to hit me up. i am also open to advice so any tips would be awesome! Thanks

Hello and welcome Wink

Nice channel, friendly voice with a calm one and nice to hear..i just subscribed and followed you everywhere...i hope it helps Smile

All the best and good luck!!!

Davide
Davide
Davide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum