PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.
PGUK Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Help Me Raise Money For a Gaming Laptop

3 posters

Go down

Plz Help Me Raise Money For a Gaming Laptop Empty Plz Help Me Raise Money For a Gaming Laptop

Post by OPTiMiS Gaming Wed Jun 24 2015, 04:12

Hi guys my name is JaeSaun Newsome or OPTiMiS (15 years Old). My current laptop, a Lenovo Y60 IBM Thinkpad, is having issues recording, skyping, rendering, and on the internet at time. The problem is it shuts itself down without warning to what is now occasional during gameplay and skype calls. I can't get good quality gaming videos out now since it shuts down and if not lags more. This is really affecting the amount of videos being posted and fun I'm having when playing especially when I'm trying to collab. Please help me by donating at this site: [url=fundly.com/gaming-laptop-for-youtube]Gaming Laptop Donations[/url]

Thank you Smile

Last edited by OPTiMiS Gaming on Wed Jun 24 2015, 09:33; edited 1 time in total
OPTiMiS Gaming
OPTiMiS Gaming

Back to top Go down

Plz Help Me Raise Money For a Gaming Laptop Empty Re: Plz Help Me Raise Money For a Gaming Laptop

Post by TearMusic Wed Jun 24 2015, 08:04

It's called getting a job scratch
TearMusic
TearMusic

https://www.youtube.com/c/tearmusic

Back to top Go down

Plz Help Me Raise Money For a Gaming Laptop Empty Re: Plz Help Me Raise Money For a Gaming Laptop

Post by OPTiMiS Gaming Wed Jun 24 2015, 09:31

TearMusic wrote:It's called getting a job scratch
You should know that I'm 15 and can't get a job around my vicinity due to age...
OPTiMiS Gaming
OPTiMiS Gaming

Back to top Go down

Post by TearMusic Wed Jun 24 2015, 16:02

Especially at 15 years old; I'm sure you have family, friends and neighbours. Do chores for them and in a couple of months you can buy yourself a fancy gaming laptop!
You can't always expect free stuff in life Razz
TearMusic
TearMusic

https://www.youtube.com/c/tearmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by OPTiMiS Gaming Tue Jun 30 2015, 00:11

TearMusic wrote:Especially at 15 years old; I'm sure you have family, friends and neighbours. Do chores for them and in a couple of months you can buy yourself a fancy gaming laptop!
You can't always expect free stuff in life Razz

You are right about the last part, but unfortunately chores won't be much effective. In the Neptune- Asbury Park resident vicinities. My parents don't give me allowances or payments for chores or any other manual labor. The neighbors and others in the vicinity rather do thing themselves than pay anyone for it and I say that honestly. Only one neighbor would pay me for mowing the lawn and it would be no more than $5. Not only that, but even in the winter time people choose not to let others help shovel. We live in a do-it-yourself area. I'm not trying to make excuses as to why I need donations but why its hard to earn money. My parents didn't afford the laptop I have now. It was given to me by a producer I met because he understood how hard it was to afford any laptop or computer. You may be mislead by me going to Florida, having a nice microphone, and headphones, but the SOLs were a gift from someone, my mom sacrificed her money to get me that mic, and the Florida trip was purchased by my sister's fundraiser so she could go to her gymnastics competition. The reason why I am in need of donations for a laptop is to entertain both myself and the community; also so more videos can be made. My current laptop can't even go on the internet without shutting itself down. There is more to needing a laptop than just selfish reasons. Maybe it's so I can earn enough money to pay for college and a car. Or maybe so I can produce more music so I can get signed and earn enough money, and there are many other reasons, but hey its your choice. But ever little bit counts...
OPTiMiS Gaming
OPTiMiS Gaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny PGUK Tue Jun 30 2015, 11:14

Have you tried wiping windows from your laptop and reinstalling it from fresh as it will run much better then and stop any shutdown problems you are having.
Danny PGUK
Danny PGUK
Admin

http://www.pguknetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OPTiMiS Gaming Tue Jun 30 2015, 15:44

Danny PGUK wrote:Have you tried wiping windows from your laptop and reinstalling it from fresh as it will run much better then and stop any shutdown problems you are having.

There's a possibility that might stop it but i don't know. Reasons have thinking that it might come from an outdated fan in it causing it to overheat. It mainly shuts down when doing "high-end" tasks. Like using skype or playing minecraft of any other game. This laptop wasn't meant for gaming, so I think I might have overworked it. I don't know. All I know is that it doesn't shutdown when doing low performance stuff like creating music with fruity loops.
OPTiMiS Gaming
OPTiMiS Gaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum