PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.
PGUK Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fresh Prince of Gaming | Videos from Snormaxx

2 posters

Go down

The Fresh Prince of Gaming | Videos from Snormaxx Empty The Fresh Prince of Gaming | Videos from Snormaxx

Post by snormaxx Sat Jun 06 2015, 16:41

You ever reach a certain point in your life where anybody and everybody around you wasn't really sharing common interests with you? They were all either playing Call of Duty, Minecraft, or some other game along those lines, and although you liked playing those games you also enjoyed other games. I always loved Nintendo but there wasn't ever anybody I could really talk to about it because they all viewed Nintendo as a kid's play thing. I work to create a community where people of all ages can come together and enjoy Nintendo and video games in general. Because although my channel does have an emphasis on Nintendo I still play other games that I enjoy because I always preach "you do you" and do what makes you happy! Very Happy

Below I will provide links to the playlists for my current series as well as post any new videos. Check out my channel in the link below or in my signature and subscribe if you enjoy what you see. Thank y'all so much (:

>>Click Here to Check out my Channel!<<

Ongoing Series List:

Most Recent Video:

Last edited by snormaxx on Thu Jun 11 2015, 07:00; edited 3 times in total
snormaxx
snormaxx

Back to top Go down

The Fresh Prince of Gaming | Videos from Snormaxx Empty Re: The Fresh Prince of Gaming | Videos from Snormaxx

Post by Danny PGUK Sat Jun 06 2015, 17:03

Great stuff welcome aboard. you have great videos just watched "The Grind" and enjoyed it, looking forward to seeing more Smile
Danny PGUK
Danny PGUK
Admin

http://www.pguknetwork.com

Back to top Go down

The Fresh Prince of Gaming | Videos from Snormaxx Empty Re: The Fresh Prince of Gaming | Videos from Snormaxx

Post by snormaxx Sun Jun 07 2015, 18:13

Danny PGUK wrote:Great stuff welcome aboard. you have great videos just watched "The Grind" and enjoyed it, looking forward to seeing more Smile

Thank you so much! That means so much, I really put in my heart and soul into my content and I hope it shows. I can only hope to continue and get better, maybe I'll reach 20 subs soon! Possibilities are endless haha (:

New Video Update:
snormaxx
snormaxx

Back to top Go down

Post by snormaxx Tue Jun 09 2015, 02:14

New Video Update:
snormaxx
snormaxx

Back to top Go down

Post by snormaxx Thu Jun 11 2015, 06:59

New Video Update:
snormaxx
snormaxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down