PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.
PGUK Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello PGUK | A Different Kind of Gaming Channel

Go down

Hello PGUK | A Different Kind of Gaming Channel Empty Hello PGUK | A Different Kind of Gaming Channel

Post by snormaxx Wed Jun 03 2015, 18:47

Hello! (:

I am very excited to be a part of this fantastic network and everything it stands for, this is one of the greatest opportunities I have received and cannot wait to begin to provide great content as a new partner. I have snooped around the forums and found some of the gaming channels on here and have noticed a lot of Minecraft, Call of Duty, Witcher 3, and general high-end console games. I am a gaming channel with an emphasis on Nintendo, which is something I have yet to see on this network.I still have non-Nintendo content as one of my current series: Super Adventure Pals! shows. I hope my content can be somewhat refreshing and that my (silly and often times stupid) commentary can entertain y'all. My Youtube is linked in my signature below, either the text or the giant picture with my name plastered on it haha.

So if y'all like Super Mario, Pokemans, other random games, and laughing at other people's pain then my channel is the one for you. Thanks for reading!
snormaxx
snormaxx

Back to top Go down