PGUK Network
Please log in or sign up and join PGUK Network forum and lets grow together.

Allround Network!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allround Network!?

Post by NoMercY NetworK on Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:50

Hi Guys,

Already Wanne thank you for taking the time to read this Very Happy
I am Maurice from the NoMercY NetworK what we basicly do is building up a team of motivated people
to make all round content currently we still looking for someone who plays minecraft (PC) and also likes making montages for example:
PVP Montages. Also you can contact us if you are motivated to join us. Our goal for now is building up our network with for every section 1 to 2 people for now. When our main channel is doing good we wanne make another channel for music (for example) so people have a channel also to sub to and keep a eye on. This is not only for music but also for the minecraft team that I hope to find soon Question
For example we have 1 Minecraft YT'ber who uploads to our channel every Thursday and Sunday After a while his own channel is also doing awesome and our channel is also going really good. Then we gonna make a new channel NoMercYMC (for example) And he can recruit another motivated yt'bers to that channel (wich we will partner ofcourse with the pguk network Very Happy ) Then the Minecrafters can make content together play together and have a own channel to take care of and their own channels also if they want to. This was basicly an example with minecraft but this is the same with our Music , GFX , fps Gaming Sections.
Why an All round Network ?

When I was making my own videos was looking for inspiration but also for just funny videos , royalty free music and gaming videos etc... So I thought why shouldn't I make One Channel with all that on it.
One click and you got your minecraft videos one click and you got your royalty free music one click (lol You know what I mean ^.^)
So I looked up 2 people where I was already in contact with and one of them will make royalty free mix episodes and also just single releases (even got officially support from Toms aka: Tobu) Wich is awesome ofcourse rabbit And the other will be showing you guys all the awesome FREE2Play Games that you might did not know and he reviews them. Also have a GFX partner where we still talking with what his position will be etc.. (also gotta hit him up with pguk next week :3 )
Well If you still read this THANK YOU SO MUCH!

-Ideas suggestions?
-Wanne Contact us or Wanne Join?
email: n0m3rcydevs@gmail.com
(also will be checking this forum often Very Happy )

Kind Regards

Maurice afro (Yes I likes the Smiles here rendeer )

PS: Also Checkout Our first Royatly free (non copyright) music Mix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXPxtapEVsM
NoMercY NetworK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allround Network!?

Post by Danny PGUK on Mon Apr 06 2015, 09:09

Welcome aboard and it sounds like you have a great plan of action and hopefully we can help you along with this Smile
Danny PGUK
Admin

View user profile http://www.pguknetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoMercY NetworK on Tue Apr 14 2015, 10:36

Danny PGUK wrote:Welcome aboard and it sounds like you have a great plan of action and hopefully we can help you along with this Smile
Thanks Very Happy Yes Currently working on getting the required people so if anyone wanne join ? would be awesome currently looking for montage makers or minecrafters and fps players (doesn't matter really wich game) etc...

Required:
Being good at what you do Very Happy And motivated

Apply at: http://goo.gl/forms/w96VFT52Kx
NoMercY NetworK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top